Study Program and Capacity
|NO||STUDY PROGRAM||DESIGNATED TITLE||CAPACITY||PUBLIC ROUTE||EXCLUSIVE ROUTE|
|1||Medical Profession Program||Doctor (dr)||-||–||√|
- Prospective registrants are students who have graduated or have been declared graduated by the Faculty in the month:
- March, April, May, June, July and August to start studying in the Odd Semester; or
- September, October, November, December, January and February to start studying in Even Semester;
- Have a bachelor's degree or graduation verification letter (SKL) from the faculty;
- Have the latest score transcript;
- Health affidavit from a doctor;
- A 3x4 standarized coloured photo;
- A letter of academic declaration that can be downloaded during pre-registration.
|NO||STUDY PROGRAM||COST||TOTAL (in Rp)|
|1||Medical Professional Program||Tuition Per Semester (SPP)||17.500.000|
- Contact the Faculty to find out if there's any other additional requirements
- Create a registration account on the registration page here and save form number and PIN obtained after you have finished creating a registration account.
- The form number and PIN are then used to login on the registration page here.
- Complete the online registration process there.
- Prepare scanned documents below (minimum size 150KB and maximum 800KB for each file; scanned documents must be clearly legible for verification purposes), uploaded at the time of online registration:
|1.||The latest color photo pass with a red background, dressed formally with the face facing the camera.||*.jpg|
|2.||Bachelor Degree certificate or Graduation Verification Letter (SKL) from the Faculty||*.pdf or *.jpg|
|3.||A valid and legal academic score transcript of the last level of education.||*.pdf or *.jpg|
|4.||Data Authenticity Statement Letter.||*.pdf or *.jpg|
- Print the Participant Card after finalizing the online registration. The Participant Card is used for re-registration purposes if you are declared accepted as a prospective student of the medical profession program.
Can be seen in this page: https://penmaru.upnvj.ac.id/en/payment-procedures